FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARRIOTT TAKES TEN SPOTS IN REDWEEK’S TOP 25 TIMESHARE RENTAL RESORTS
1.5 Million RedWeek.com Users Polled for Results
RedWeek.com has just announced its list of top 25 timeshare rental resorts, with Marriott taking ten of the twenty five slots. These resorts are:
2. Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – located in Lahaina, Hawaii
5. Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – located in Palm Beach, Aruba
6. Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club – located in Kapolei, Hawaii
7. Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club – located in Palm Beach, Aruba
8. Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas – located in Newport Coast, California
12. Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club – located in Koloa, Hawaii
13. Marriott’s Ocean Watch Villas at Grande Dunes – located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
15. Marriott’s Grande Ocean – located in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
16. Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas – located in Lahaina, Hawaii
17. Marriott’s Ocean Pointe – located in Palm Beach Shores, Florida
The fact that Marriott has taken almost half of all the top timeshare resorts will only serve to add to Marriott’s already shining reputation in the timeshare property market.
Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) is a global operator and franchisor of hotel and lodging facilities. It has about 3,150 lodging-related properties in the United States alone, with an additional 68 in other countries and territories. Marriott has just recently announced in February that it will build the tallest hotel in the world – offering 1,608 rooms, 24 meeting rooms, two ballrooms, dining, entertainment and a whole 5,100 feet of event space.
Those interested in these properties, however, must find experienced brokers to work with. A reputable broker with a proven track record over the years will make buying, renting and/or selling timeshare properties a smooth, hassle-free transaction. This is especially important since working with timeshare rentals is not as straightforward as ordinary real estate properties. You are working with franchises here, so you will need the aid of a skilled broker to get you through the process.
This is where brokerages like Five Star Timeshare Realty come in.
Five Star Timeshare Realty specializes in Marriott properties and catering to the growing demand while offering no upfront fees – ever – for their services. Payments will be made only when the transaction is complete, which is a necessary security measure for those seeking to buy or sell with a broker.
Five Star Timeshare Realty is a realty brokerage that specializes in working with individuals who plan to buy and sell timeshare properties on the resale market. It has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau with a grade of A on a scale of A to F.
If you would like to learn more about Five Star or anything about time share realty, simply send your inquiries to email@example.com or look for Jody Lynn Mills by calling 866-457-8811.